As many of you have requested for my Rose & Pistachio Cupcakes Recipe, well here it is! Rose is literally my favourite flavour ever! And I recently started to love Pistachios so I thought why don't I make Rose and Pistachio cupcakes! This is by far my favourite EGGLESS recipe for a cake and I've tried different flavours and it comes out light, fluffy and delicious each time! Hope you guys enjoy this recipe! ❤
1/2 Cup Yoghurt
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Cup Self Raising Flour
Pinch of Salt
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Rose Essence
1/4 Cup Crushed Pistachios
300g Icing Sugar
150g Unsalted Softened Butter
1 & 1/2 TSP of Rose Essence
Pink Gel Colouring
1) In a bowl mix yoghurt and granulated sugar. When the sugar has dissolved add the baking powder in & mix then set aside for 5 minutes.
2) In another bowl sieve the flour and salt and mix it together.
3) Add Oil and Rose essence to the yogurt and sugar mixture then continue to whisk.
4) Fold in the flour to the Wet mix then add half the pistachios.
6) Pour batter into equal cupcake cases and Add extra crushed Pistachios on top
8) Bake in a preheated Oven for 20 to 25mins mins at 160 Degrees (or until golden brown like in the photo)
9) This is Optional but you can add rose icing too and then top the icing with pistachios too!
I'd love to see you guys make this recipe! If you do tag me on instagram @THEFANCY.CHEF and I'll repost it 🌹