EGGLESS SCONE RECIPE 🍯💜
Over the weekend I helped my Niece make some Lovely Eggless Scones! She loves to bake and wanted to make her famous scones for everyone❤ I love how we had so much fun baking them & put loads of love into them. Whilst cooking my Niece said to me 'Anji Masi (aunty) you're my inspiration. I'm inspired by how you are so creative and I look up to you.' I was honestly touched by her words, she made my day 💜
300g Self Raising Flour
1/2 TSP Baking Powder
1 TBSP Caster Sugar
150ml Warm Milk
1/4 TSP Salt
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200c and add parchment paper to an oven tray.
2) Add the flour, baking powder and salt then mix together. Cut the Butter into Cubes and Rub it in with the flour till it makes a fine crumb.
3) Add the Sugar to the flour mix and gradually add in the warm milk. Then knead it until it forms a soft dough.
4) On a Clean Surface, dust some flour and roll out the dough to 2cm thick. I used a heart shaped cookie cutter for this.
5) Place the scones on to the baking tray and lightly brush them with milk. Bake for 10/12 Minutes (until lightly golden brown)
6) Let them cool down and enjoy it with clotted cream and jam!
Take Some Time Out - Vex King. I thought this was the perfect chapter for self reflection. I read this whilst enjoying my tea and scones💜